KAH ANNUAL MEETING
Kansas Wesleyan University, Salina, Kanas
March 30-31, 2012
The 86th annual meeting of the Kansas Association of Historians will be held at the Student Activities Center at Kansas Wesleyan University March 30-31, 2012.
Friday, March 30
- 12:30-4:00 - Registration, Main Floor, Student Activities Center (KWU)
- 1:30-3:00 - Panels (Session I)
- 3:15-4:45 - Panels (Session II)
- 5:30-6:30 - Dinner
- 6:30 - Dr. James Leiker and Dr. Ramon Powers discuss "The Northern Cheyenne Exodus in History and Memory"
Saturday, March 31
- 8:00 - Coffee and rolls in the KWU Student Activities Center
- 8:30-10:00 - Panels (Session III)
- 10:15-11:45 - Panels (Session IV)
- 11:45-1:00 - Annual Business Meeting and Lunch
- 1:00 - Keynot Address by Dr. Robert Linder, "Why Baseball is Better than Football, Especially for Republicans: The Presentation that Nobody will Publish"
Refund and Cancellation Policy
A full refund of registration fees will be available if requested in writing and received two weeks before the start of the conference. No refunds will be made after that date. The liability of Kansas Association of Historians is limited to the registration fee. Kansas Wesleyan University and the Kansas Association of Historians will not be responsible for any losses incurred by registrants, including but not limited to airline cancellation charges or hotel deposits.